Monday, March 1, 2010

Why I bought a FarmVille Cheat Guide


I'm not necessarily 1 of these hardcore online gamers – I generally choose wasting my personal time with my close friends. Meeting them, hanging out with them or perhaps merely talking on the net. Still I have dedicated a great deal of time on Facebook, checking out people, sharing pictures you know the story. But last year Farmville popped up and quite a few of my friends began playing. Of course I got invited and this is how I got started in the game.
When I started playing the game looked simple, boring and well just not fun. But somehow it got to me. I got some quick levels, got some awards, and I also had a lot of neighbors that would fertilize my farm. As I gained in level it got slower and slower.

I did get a new lot and my farm got bigger, but I didn't have anymore coins or cash left to grow anything on my new lot. Well not with anything that I wanted. Who would want a farm that has fields and nothing more? Especially when you see all those nice decorations or vehicles that make your life easier. What made it even worse was seeing the updates from my friends. They were getting so many levels, and their farms crushed mine, and they didn't even seem like they played a lot.

I did not want to buy Farm Cash or Farm Coins but I also did not want to go on like this. Than a friend told me about FarmVille Perfect. A guide that showed him secrets and gave him tips that entirely changed his game – or so he said. I checked out he page and they give a 60 days guarantee. For this reason I checked it out.

I have to say it is a great investment. Within a week I became a Lord of the Plow, level 31 despite the fact that before I believed I might possibly be forever stuck on level 23. Not only this but I got many of the decorations that make my farm look pretty. No longer does my farm look shabby compared to my good friends! I can only recommend you give it a try as well.

1 comment:

  1. Year i have make a blog for Farmville farm cash ;)
    There a a lot of tricks about farmville farm cash.
    So check out my blog about farmville farm cash ;)
    http://www.farmville-farm-cash-faster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete